- 2 loaves white bread, sliced (day old is best)
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 3/4 lb butter
- Whip softened cheese and butter, until fluffy.
- Take 3 slices of bread and spread the cheese mix on each, and stack.
- Remove crusts, and cut into quarters.
- Then ice each piece on sides and top. (This is the messy, finicky part)
- Place on a cookie sheet, cover with tin foil and freeze.
- Make sure the squares are frozen before you bake them.
- When ready to use, preheat your oven to 350 degrees, then bake for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese melts and the start to brown.
- But be careful not to burn them!