These No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheerio Squares are a classic and simple treat. Make and have them ready to enjoy in 30 minutes!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 cups cheerios
- Prepare an 8×8 pan by greasing it lightly with butter. Set aside.
- In a bowl measure out 4 cups of cheerios. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over low/medium heat, melt the butter, peanut butter and mini marshmallows together. Stir continuously. You only want to melt the mixture, not cook or boil it.
- Once everything has melted, pour the peanut butter mixture over the cheerios and mix well.
- Press the mixture into a greased 8 x 8 inch pan.
- Let cool at least 30 minutes before cutting.