You know those days when you have a hankering for something sweet? Perhaps peanut-buttery? Yah me neither. Ok, only all the time! I have a major sweet tooth. I think that I could exist on dessert alone. Really.
So I’m always on the look out for simple and sweet treats, and these No Bake Peanut Butter Puff Balls are just that!
These fun little treats are so easy and quick to make. They take 10 minutes at the most, so you can whip up a quick batch right before the kids come in the door from school (they’re the best when they’re still slightly warm and gooey)!
Quick & easy and soft & gooey?!
For instant peanut butter craving satisfaction, that is good news my friends!
Got 10 minutes? Let’s get cooking!Print
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 4 cups Rice Puffs
- Measure out the 4 cups of rice puffs into a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, over low-medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the marshmallows, and stir until they are slightly melted, then add the peanut butter. Stir.
- Stir until the marshmallows are all melted down, and everything is well mixed. BUT DO NOT BOIL the mixture. You just want the marshmallows to melt, not cook.
- Remove the mixture from the heat, and pour over the rice puffs. Stir until combined (you may want to use your hands, or get the kids involved!).
- Using about 1 large tablespoon of the mixture, roll it into little balls, and lay them out on a sheet of wax or parchment paper to cool/set.
- You can eat them warm too!
Idea: You can substitute the Rice Puffs with Cheerios. They’re fantastic too!
These puff balls are simple enough to make that you can even have the kids help you out! And did I mention, they’re fab served still warm & gooey. Yum.
For your peanut butter cravings, you might also like these treats!
Peanut Butter Bread
Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookies Made 3 Ways
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanut Butter Confetti Cake
Peanut Butter Cream Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
Peanut Butter Parfaits