- 3 – 5 chicken breasts (with back attached (this # really depends on how many family members you are feeding))
- 3 – 5 carrots
- 2 red onions
- 1/2 butternut or acorn squash
- olive oil
- seasoning salt (my favourite is Lawrys)
- fresh ground pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Use a heavy, oven proof skillet.
- Pour about 2 tbsp olive oil into the bottom of the skillet.
- Place the chicken into the skillet, and season with the seasoning salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Cut up your vegetables and toss them in a couple teaspoons of olive oil and 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt, then add them to the pan, around the chicken.
- Roast in the oven for 35 – 40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through (internal temperature of 165 degrees).