These cookies are all the rage, and I just had to see for myself how good they were. I mean, how can you go wrong with chocolate chip cookie dough and Oreos? You can’t.
They are divine. Decadent. Delish. Outrageously good!
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tsp vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 – 1 cup chocolate chips (you can add more (but I found 1 cup was almost too much))
- about 24 Oreos
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Then vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- Combine butter mix and flour mix.
- Add chocolate chips.
Stuffing the cookies:
- Take enough dough, to make about a 1 inch ball. Press flat. Lay Oreo on flat dough.
- Again, take enough dough to make another 1 inch ball. Press flat. Lay on top of Oreo.
- Pinch sides together.
- The cookie shouldn’t be any bigger than 2 & 1/2 inches. (If they are bigger, then your cookie will spread out during baking, and end up looking like a fried egg!)
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 12-14 minutes. Or until you see the bottom edges start to brown.
I adapted this recipe from Becky Bakes, and made a few recipe and cooking adjustments…
Enjoy! But you will need a glass of milk. Trust me on that.