Today I’m sharing a recipe for Homemade Garlic Olive Oil used to make this Parmesan Naan Bread with Balsamic Vinegar Reduction that I’m also sharing over on the Kendall-Jackson blog! This appetizer is so simple to make and is so delicious!
This Parmesan Naan bread is smothered with garlic olive oil, loaded with parmesan cheese and baked until nice, crispy and bubbly. It’s then cut into breadsticks to be dipped into a homemade balsamic vinegar reduction. This is a flavour explosion in your mouth! You should head on over to get the recipe!
Homemade Garlic Olive Oil
But first, before you go I wanted to share a quick and easy recipe with you. The recipe for the delicious Parmesan Naan Bread has garlic olive oil as part of the recipe. You can easily make your own garlic olive oil at home and keep it handy in the fridge for when ever you need it!Print
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5 cloves large of garlic (peeled and sliced in half lengthwise)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Measure out the oil into a ramekin.
- Add the garlic pieces.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 30 – 45 minutes, or until the garlic is soft when pierced.
- Remove the garlic, and save it to add to soups, stews, or smear it on bread. (I actually kept the garlic in mine.)
- Transfer the oil to a sterilized glass bottle or jar and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
I hope you try this Parmesan Naan Bread recipe! You won’t regret it!
This post was generously sponsored by Kendall-Jackson wines. But as always the voice, all content, and opinions are mine alone. You should make this Parmesan Naan Bread. It’s simple and delicious! 😉