There are so many peaches in the markets right now and they are sweet and juicy and SO delicious…I just can’t get enough! Sometimes I like to buy them by the case and it can be a challenge to use them up before they get too ripe. But I’m usually up for the challenge! I like to make jam, crisps, pies, chutneys you name it! So recently I had some peaches calling out to me (they really did) and said that they wanted to be baked into a cake. So of course I had to say yes. Cake? Yes please. 😉
So I made a Peach Bundt Cake using the base from my Apple Bundt Cake, and it turned out beautifully! The cake is moist and sweet and delicious. And the peaches add the perfect touch of flavour…you want a piece now, I know it.
This Peach Bundt Cake is a perfect cake for breakfast or coffee/tea with friends and family. It’s so good. No one will be able to eat just one piece.Print
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 3 peaches, chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a Bundt pan by rubbing the inside of the pan with butter then dust it lightly with flour. Set aside.
- With a mixer cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Then add the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking powder.
- To the butter mix, add 1/3 of the flour mix, then 1/2 of the milk. Repeat until all combined.
- In another bowl, combine the peaches, cinnamon and brown sugar. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Put clumps of the cake batter around the bottom of the pan, followed with the peach mixture, and repeat until finished.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes in the pan, then turn the cake out onto a plate, and sprinkle with sugar.
– – – –I hope you love it!
Looking for more peach deliciousness?
- Beet and Peach Homemade Barbecue Sauce (Tomato Free) from My Mommy Moment
- Peaches and Cream Bars from My Organized Chaos
- Peach Crisp with Coconut & Ginger Crumble By Frugal Mom Eh
- Peaches and Cream Oatmeal Muffins by Family Food and Travel
- Peach Bellini Mocktail by This Lil Piglet
- Easy Peach Jam
- Peach & Apricot Pie
- Peach Raspberry Crisp
- Ginger Peach Chutney