This Peach Bundt Cake is tender, sweet and so delicious. The peaches add the perfect touch of flavour…you want a piece now, I know it.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 3 peaches, chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a Bundt pan by rubbing the inside of the pan with butter then dust it lightly with flour. Set aside.
- With a mixer cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Then add the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking powder.
- To the butter mix, add 1/3 of the flour mix, then 1/2 of the milk. Repeat until all combined.
- In another bowl, combine the peaches, cinnamon and brown sugar. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Put clumps of the cake batter around the bottom of the pan, followed with the peach mixture, and repeat until finished.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes in the pan, then turn the cake out onto a plate, and sprinkle with sugar.