Assemble all of the ingredients for this Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal the night before and pop it in the oven in the morning for a warm and delicious breakfast!
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- In a bowl, combine the milk, melted butter, eggs, vanilla, peanut butter and brown sugar. I like to use a small hand blender to make sure the mixture is smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the baking powder, salt and oats.
- Add the oat mixture to the milk mixture and mix well.
- Pour the batter into an 8×8 glass dish.
- To bake it right away, preheat your oven to 350 degrees, then bake the oatmeal for 25-30 minutes.
- For overnight oatmeal, just cover the dish and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, take it out of the fridge, preheat your oven to 350 degrees and bake it for 30-40 minutes.