These Peanut Butter Banana Creamsicles are creamy, banana-y and peanutbutter-y all at the same time (they’re actually more like creamsicles than popsicles).
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or white sugar)
- 2 ripe bananas (sliced)
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the coconut milk and sugar. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Once the coconut milk mixture has cooled to at least room temperature, add the milk, bananas and peanut butter to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds and freeze. Note: if you are using wooden sticks, freeze the mixture until it is slushy, then insert the sticks and freeze until solid.