These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, chewy and chocolatey, with a light peanut butter flavour!
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer, cream together the sugar, butter, peanut butter and egg, until smooth.
- In another bowl whisk together the flour, oats, baking soda and salt.
- Then add the flour mix to the butter mix and combine.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the cookie dough into 1 1/2 inch balls, then place them on a cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Using a fork, gently flatten the cookies.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes. The cookies should be soft and chewy when you eat them, so be careful not to overcook them!