12 Fresh Fruit Juice Popsicle Flavour Combos that are perfect for summer! Fresh. Healthy. Delicious.
It’s not summer until you have popsicles! But I often hesitate giving them to the kids because most of the ones in the grocery store are full of sugar, additives and dyes…no thanks. But making your own is simple and the best part is that you know what goes in them. And that means you can load them up with fresh fruit! So I’m going to share what I use at home to make them for my family.
Ok, now I realize these popsicles aren’t rocket science, but the whole point of me showing them to you, is to show you how simple & delicious summer treats can be!
Not everything has to be gourmet or complicated…sometimes the best things are the most simple. These popsicles are made from juice & fruit. That’s it, that’s all.
I made these popsicles with 100% Pomegranate & Concord Grape Juice, and added fresh blueberries. So good! But you can make any flavour combinations that you like. Here are some ideas for you.
11 Fruit Juice Popsicle Flavour Ideas:
- Pomegranate & Concord grape juice with blueberries.
- Orange juice and chopped fresh mango or oranges or bananas.
- Apple juice and chopped grapes or kiwi.
- Lemonade and chopped raspberries.
- Limeade with chopped strawberries.
- Ice tea and chopped peaches.
- Peach juice with fresh raspberries.
- Strawberry-banana juice with chopped banana.
- Cranberry juice with chopped grapes or cherries.
- Grapefruit juice with chopped cherries.
- Pineapple juice with oranges or coconut.
Now you can enjoy popsicles all summer long! I hope you have a fantastic day!