|Ooh la la!|
I originally saw this idea over at cookies and cups, then added it to my ‘Ideas’ folder for a rainy day.
Well it wasn’t a rainy day, but it was Valentines Day, and home movie night with the kids.
So whip it up I did!
Popcorn Candy Cake (this is my adapted version)Print
- cups Approximately 8 of popped popcorn
- 2 cups of assorted treats (you can use ju-jubes (jellybeans, smarties))
- 1 – 450 g bag of large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup margarine
- Prepare a bundt pan, but lightly buttering the sides. Set aside.
- Pop the popcorn, then mix in the assorted treats. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat, first melt the butter, then add the marshmallows.
- Stir until the marshmallows are all melted (do not let boil).
- Once the mixture is melted, pour it over the popcorn/candy mix, and mix well.
- Turn out into the greased Bundt pan. Press down firmly.
- Let sit for at least 30 minutes, before turning out onto a plate.