I am working with Hoover to test and review some of their home products, and I’m sharing my thoughts on them! But as always, all opinions and statements in this post are my own. Today I’m sharing details on the Hoover REACT™ Upright Vacuum, and my thoughts on it!
As far as every day vacuums go, the Hoover REACT™ Upright Vacuum one is my favourite. I have used several different every day vacuums over the years, but the suction on this one is the best. This vacuum actually has adjustable suction settings, which I really love. I use the highest suction setting because I have 2 pets and 3 kids, so I want to make sure the vacuum is doing it’s job.
The first time I used the vacuum, I vacuumed my master bedroom, the office carpet and the living room rug and the canister was almost full!! I was SHOCKED at how much stuff this vacuum pulled out of my carpets. I thought they were relatively clean! Look at that full container…gross. But at the same time I was thrilled that this vacuum deep cleaned my carpets. I am also really impressed with how my carpets feel after being vacuumed with this model…you can feel that the carpet has been lifted and dirt suctioned out.
Features of Hoover’s REACT™ Upright Vacuum:
- FloorSense Technology: You can vacuum seamlessly from tile, to hardwood to carpet without having to manually change the brush speed. This vacuum utilizes micro-sensors that detect changing floor types and automatically adjusts brush roll speed for the best results on any floor type. Making vacuuming easier than ever!
- WindTunnel Surge: Designed to capture dirt, dust and pet hair.
- Multi-Cyclonic Technology: No Loss of Suction ensures a continuous cleaning experience.
- Sealed Allergen System: Captures and contains 99% of dust and allergens and prevents them from being released back into your home.
- Hoover Tested for Paws & Claws: Hoover’s new REACT line is especially effective in homes with pets. Every vacuum with the Hoover Tested for Paws & Claws Seal meets Hoover’s high standards for optimal pet hair removal on floors and above. Less pet hair in your home is awesome.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology: All from your smart phone (with the Hoover app) you can customize your vacuum’s cleaning performance, and receive convenient maintenance notifications, as well as access to a simple and intuitive how-to guide for operating your new REACT™ vacuum.
My Thoughts and Things to Note:
- I am very impressed with how much dirt and debris it pulls out of my carpet…even when I think they’re already clean!
- I like how my carpets feel after they’ve been vacuumed.
- This vacuum doesn’t come with a stair attachment…I really wish it did though. This is the only drawback to this vacuum.
- It is a heavier vacuum, although the ease of maneuvering and steering makes up for that.
- The vacuum head is small enough in height that it can easily fit under dressers, beds and cupboards, which I really really love. This means that I don’t have to switch vacuum tools to get into these hard to reach places.
- I also noticed that it sucks up crumbs along baseboard really well…I didn’t even have to use the crevasse tool.
- It switches between floor types, hardwood or carpet, really fast which is awesome.
- This vacuum has really good suction, which by the way is adjustable! I use it on the highest setting.
Where to Purchase:
This vacuum retails for $349.99 CDN and can be purchased at Hoover.ca, Canadian Tire, Costco, Walmart, and London Drugs