- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 – 4 oz package of Prosciutto
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups mini bocconcini cheese balls
- balsamic vinegar
- ground black pepper
- Cut the strips of prosciutto in half, so the pieces are about 3 inches long, then roll it up and skewer it with a toothpick.
- Then wrap a piece of fresh basil around a mini bocconcini ball, and push it on to the toothpick.
- Then add a grape tomato to the toothpick.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar, add some ground black pepper and enjoy!