- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup yogurt (see notes)
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Whisk together the eggs, oil, milk, yogurt and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the oats, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine the egg mixture and the oat mixture.
- Pour half of the oat mixture into an 8×8 baking dish.
- Sprinkle on half of the raspberries.
- Pour on the rest of the oat mixture.
- Sprinkle on the remaining raspberries, and gently stir just to cover the berries.
- Then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning put the dish into a cold oven, and bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Serve with milk, cream or whipped cream.
You can use any kind of yogurt that you like: Greek, plain, vanilla, raspberry.
- Category: Breakfast