Well, I’m not a big New Years Resolution kind of gal. I hate having to do something. I like to do things because I want to, not because some list tells me I have to. But I am going to make a list this year. And they are things that I can do. No unnecessary pressure. So here goes…. 11 things because it’s 2011.
1. Wear pretty pajamas. I usually wear tank tops to bed, and they are at least 10 years old, faded, ripped and completely unsassy.
2. Drink more water. It keeps me sharp, not cranky, and fills me up.
3. Play more. With my kids. With my husband. As a family.
4. Participate in Photo Tutorials (at least 3). I want to take amazing pictures.
5. Get back to my pre-baby size. I’m not a person fixated on weight, and I usually never make weight resolutions, I just want to get back into my sassy jeans by summer! I can do it!
6. Burn more candles. They are relaxing, luxurious and smell so pretty.
7. Have fun with new recipes this year. (although, this may be counter-productive to #5)
8. Get my craft on.
9. Drink more wine with friends.
10. Go on dates with my husband.
11. Keep up with my blog.
Happy New Years to you all!