Have this Rhubarb Crisp Dessert on your table in under 1 hour. It’s tart, sweet and so delicious! Serve with vanilla ice cream.
- 5 cups fresh rhubarb, cut into small pieces
- 3/4 – 1 cup sugar, you decide how sweet you want it
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp flour
Oat Crumble Topping:
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In an oven proof dish, mix together the rhubarb, sugar, water and flour. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, flour, salt, sugar and butter.
- Then spread oat crumble mix on top of the rhubarb.
- Bake for 45 – 50 minutes.
- Let rest. I think it’s best served after it has sat for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!