These S’more Cream Puffs are a delicious twist on a classic recipe!
Make your cream puffs.
- For the recipe please go visit my Cream Puff post. (the link is directly above this recipe card)
Make your Chocolate Ganache:
- 6 oz of semi-sweet chocolate (I used Baker’s)
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- Making the Ganache:
- Grate your chocolate squares. And put into a bowl. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, simmer your 2/3 cup cream for a few minutes, just so it’s nice and hot.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate. Don’t stir it yet – let it sit and just wait for about 2 minutes.
- Then gently stir. Let sit again for 2 minutes.
- Stir gently again until fully combined. I think this is to prevent bubbles.
- Let cool.
Filling the Cream Puffs:
- Once your cream puffs are made and cooled completely, fill them with Marshmallow Fluff. I just scoop the fluff into a ziplock bag, snip one of the bottom corners off, and pipe it in.
- Pour/drizzle on some ganache. As little or as much as you would like.
- Gather friends or family, and devour.