These Snowball Cookies melt in your mouth! They’re sweet, buttery, nutty and so delicious. A perfect treat for your Christmas cookie tray this year!
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup finely ground pecans
- 1/2 cup icing sugar (confectioner’s sugar)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- extra icing sugar for rolling (~ 1/2 cup)
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream together the butter and icing sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- Mix in the ground pecans and vanilla.
- Mix in the flour.
- Shape the cookie dough into 1 inch balls and lay them out on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Once the balls have cooled to the touch, roll them in the icing sugar.
Recipe Tip! Right before you serve these Snowball Cookies, lightly dust them with more icing sugar.