These Chewy Oatmeal Cookies are soft, sweet and so delicious! And a favourite with raisin haters! 😉
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the egg. Mix. Add the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix together the oats, flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Then combine the butter mix and the flour mix.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.