I wanted to share with you one of my most favourite wreaths ever!
I made this one a few years ago, after I saw similar ones in Starbucks. I remember when I saw these my heart did a little pitter patter! So I sipped my eggnog latte while I studied them very carefully, then I ran, literally ran to Michaels to buy the supplies to make one for myself.
Putting together a wreath like this, really is quite easy. All you need are a few simple and easy to find supplies, and about 1 hour, or more depending on how fast you want to work. So get your glue gun ready, it’s time to make a wreath!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 grapevine wreath
- ~ 40 shatterproof ornaments in red – I used shiny, glittery and matte balls
- 2 sizes of styrofoam balls, about 35
- 2 shades of green yarn
- glue gun
Here’s how to:
- Wrap the styrofoam balls in the yarn.
- Then with your glue gun, randomly glue on the balls. Go wild!
- Tip! I find it easier to glue on the ornaments when I hang the wreath on a door first. That way you can see what you’re doing a lot easier.
- Yes, it’s really that easy!
Love it so much! And it looks so pretty and festive on my Christmas porch! The great thing about this wreath is that you can make it with any ornaments of any colour…tailor it to your Christmas decor!