This Strawberry Lemonade is homemade, made with fresh squeezed lemons, and fresh strawberry puree!
- 6 lemons (juiced)
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup to 3/4 sugar (depending on how sweet or tart you want it)
- 1/4 cup pureed fresh strawberries
- Juice your lemons. (I just use a hand juicer.)
- Add the sugar to the lemon juice and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, add the water and stir.
- Stir in the strawberry puree.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon and a slice of strawberry.
- Serve & enjoy!