Hello friends! Welcome to day #1 of the Thai Kitchen Canada Ambassador Lucky Recipe Challenge! Are you ready for some major deliciousness?! Right now, I serve up to you….
This recipe is a scrumptious appetizer for your spring or summer BBQs! It’s bursting with the fresh flavours of ginger, cilantro and red curry!
And it’s simple and quick enough to make, so you can have it ready in no time at all!
Topped off with a simple cabbage slaw, and homemade red curry aioli…deeeeelish!
- 1 1/2 lbs ground pork
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions (finely chopped)
- 1/8 tsp Clubhouse Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp Thai Kitchen Spicy Thai Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp Clubhouse Rice Flour
- 1 cup sliced vegetables (purple cabbage (carrots, green onion))
Red Curry Aioli:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the ground pork, ginger, cilantro, onions, garlic, chili sauce, fish sauce and rice flour.
- Roll into 2 inch balls, then place them on to a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray, or brushed with oil, and gently flatten with a fork.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Turn once half way through.
- While the sliders are cooking, mix together the ingredients for the red curry aioli.
- Serve on a bun with the red curry aioli and sliced vegetables.
– – – – – – – – – – – –
This is a really versatile dish! You can serve these up as little sliders for an appetizer, but they’re so good that you can make the portions bigger and serve them up for dinner as burgers! SO good.
I hope you enjoy this recipe…it’s so scrumptious!
All of my Thai Kitchen Recipe Creations:
- Thai Sweet Potato Latkes
- Thai Pork Sliders with a Red Curry Aioli
- Crunchy Coconut Chicken Bites with Thai Mango Mayo
- Coconut Red Curry Crockpot Pork Tenderloin
- Grilled Coconut Lime Shrimp with Prosciutto and Mango
- Spicy Orange Beef Tacos
- Coconut Curry Halibut Chowder
Have a delicious day!