So many delicious recipes that have turkey as the main ingredient! Lots of good ideas for using up leftover too!
– – – – – – –
Today I’m sharing a recipe for Turkey Appetizer Meatballs with Cranberry Glaze on the Kendall-Jackson Blog, and you won’t want to miss it! Turkey isn’t just for dinner, in fact I know that this most delicious holiday appetizer will be a hit at your next gathering! These meatballs taste like a turkey dinner wrapped up in a little ball of deliciousness. They are savoury with flavours of sage and thyme, and the cranberry glaze is sweet and sour, making the pairing perfect. Is your mouth watering yet?
While you’re here I thought it would be good to give you some more delicious turkey recipes that I have shared on my blog over the years. These are some of my most tried and true, favourite recipes for turkey. I especially love the ones that use up leftovers, like the Turkey Pot Pie, Turkey Tortilla Bake and the Turkey & Rice soup. I also really love the bacon wrapped turkey recipe that we use for all of our holiday birds now…the flavour is amazing! But if you don’t like bacon (GASP!), there’s also a really great recipe for a Turkey Brine.
From Top Left to Right…
- Turkey & Rice Soup: This soup recipe is perfect for using up leftover turkey meat. It’s even better if you make it with homemade turkey stock.
- Turkey Tortilla Bake: Bakes are such a great way to use up leftovers as well. No once can resist tortillas and melted cheese! So yum.
- Turkey Pot Pie: This turkey pot pie is so comforting and delicious! I made this one after Thanksgiving this year with leftover turkey and it was a big hit!
- Classic Turkey Sandwich: Is there anything better than a turkey sandwich with cranberry sauce. Yum!
- Turkey Burgers: Turkey burgers are a nice change from beef burgers. They’re lean and so good. This recipe was actually the inspiration for my turkey meatballs.
- Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps: My kids loved this recipe. These wraps are great for a mid week meal.
- Bacon Wrapped Turkey: This our favourite way to cook a full turkey. The turkey meat comes out so moist, and the gravy is amazing!
- Turkey Brine: We also really like to brine our turkeys sometimes. This recipe makes a very flavourful and moist turkey.
- Turkey Meatball Soup: Oh this soup recipe, it’s so good. There’s something so delicious about meatballs in soup!
So there you have it…some turkey recipes for your recipe box!
Have a delicious day!
This post was generously sponsored by Kendall-Jackson wines. But as always the voice, all content, and opinions are mine alone. These turkey recipes really are delish!