This is a simple and very tasty way to serve chicken! And it can be on your table in under 1 hour! Perfect for those nights when you land in the house with an hour until everyone is crying in hunger, and you want to make something healthy that the kids will eat.
The chicken comes out perfectly juicy and tender, but at the same time you get a delicious salty & crunchy bite from the crust…yummmm Serve it up with some roasted potatoes and a salad, and you’ve got dinner!
- 4 large chicken breast halves
- 2 tbsp melted margarine or butter
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp minced green onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a dish combine butter, milk, onion, salt, pepper and garlic.
- In a separate dish mix crushed corn flakes, and paprika.
- Dip chicken into milk mix, then dip it into the corn flake mix. Make sure to evenly and thickly coat your chicken with the corn flake mix.
- Spray a cookie sheet with Pam, or brush it lightly with olive oil.
- Place your chicken on your sheet and bake uncovered for about 25 minutes.
You could add 1/4 cup parmesan cheese to your mix if you want to add a flavour punch!
Adapted from the Best of Bridge
So good! Have a delicious day!