- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- slices of bread (any kind you like: whole wheat, cinnamon chip, raisin, french bread…)
- Preheat a skillet or fry pan on medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix together well, the eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Dip bread into egg mixture, coating each side. If you like your french toast firm, coat your bread quickly. If you like it a little less firm (soggy), soak it (this is how my Dad makes it! So good!).
- Cook on skillet for about 4 minutes per side.
Serve with syrup.