The great thing about Netflix is that it’s always changing…there are always new shows to watch and get hooked on! So to help you keep your streaming up to date and in order, here is a list of What’s New and What’s Leaving Netflix this February 2016!
We’re really excited to watch the new Fuller House…we’ll be snuggling in and eating some caramel popcorn!
And I’ve added Better Call Saul and Love to my List!
So much to watch, so little time!
- Better Call Saul
- The Island (with Ewan McGregor & Scarlett Johansson)
- Tron: Legacy
- Unbreakable (with Bruce Willis & Samuel L. Jackson)
- Machete Kills
- Tiger House
- Best of Enemies
- Isabella Rossellini’s Green Porno Live!
- The Story of Maths
- Never Been Kissed (with Drew Barrymore)
- Valentine’s Day
- An Affair to Remember
- Ever After: A Cinderella Story
- Pokemon XY
- Pokemon The Movie
- Masha Tales
- Song of the Sea
- Inside Out
- The Lego Movie
- 300: Rise Of An Empire
- Testament of Youth
- Hannibal Buress: Comedy Comisado
- Care Bears & Cousins Season 2
- Turbo F.A.S.T Season 3
- Marvel’s Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
- Couples Retreat
- Lego: The Adventures of Clutch Powers
- Slow Learners
- The Monuments Men
- About Last Night
- Winter’s Tale
- Sophia Grace and Rosie’s Royal Adventure
- Marvel Super Hero Adventures: Frost Fight!
- Fuller House!
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny
- Theo Von: No Offense
Last Call! Titles leaving Netflix:
- Coyote Ugly: Feb 1
- D2 The Mighty Ducks: Feb 1
- Honey I Shrunk the Kids: Feb 1
- In Time: Feb 1
- Nacho Libre: Feb 1
- The Dukes of Hazzard: Feb 1
- We’re the Millers: Feb 1
- Pain & Gain: Feb 7
- Prisoners: Feb 10
If you’re looking for more shows to watch on Netflix, I’ve got some ideas for you here: Dark & Moody Shows to Watch, more shows I love, and even more I love! But for now, I’ve got to scoot back to Suits…I need my Harvey fix mmmmkay?
Disclosure: I am part of the Netflix StreamTeam, but as always all thoughts and opinions here are my own…I LOVE Netflix…it’s an addiction…but a good one!