- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp butter (melted)
- In a bowl, combine the flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- Add eggs, buttermilk, vanilla and melted butter. Stir to just combine. The batter should be slightly lumpy (small lumps).
- Let the batter sit for at least 10-15 minutes before cooking.
- I cook these on a grill at 275 degrees. They’re best cooked at a medium heat for a little longer than you would regular pancakes.
- Scoop about 1/3 cup batter for each pancake.
- Pancakes are ready to flip when the top of each pancake is spotted with bubbles and some of the bubbles have popped.