Step 1: Dry Ingredients
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
Step 2: Wet Ingredients
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 3 tbsp butter (melted)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- In one bowl combine all the dry ingredients: flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the milk, cottage cheese, butter, egg yolks and vanilla.
- Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and mix until the batter is just combined. Set aside.
- Using a mixer, whip the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Preheat your griddle to a medium heat. And when you are ready to make your pancakes, use about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. If you want larger pancakes, use 1/3 cup.
- The pancakes are ready to flip when the edges of the pancake appear dry.
- Serve with syrup and fresh fruit! Yum!