- 6 medium potatoes peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup half & half cream
- 1 cup grated Bothwell Cheese’s Black Truffle Cheese
- chopped green onions as garnish
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place the peeled and chopped potatoes into a large pan filled with enough salted cold water to just cover the potatoes. Boil until tender.
- When the potatoes are done boiling, drain them and transfer to a mixer.
- Add the butter and cream, and whip the potatoes until they are smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the grated black truffle cheese until melted and smooth.
- Salt & pepper to taste.