- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 tbsp sugar
- pinch salt
- Berries! Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries
- Whipping Cream
- Syrup or honey
- Cinnamon & Sugar
- Combine all of the above ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Then place the batter, covered, in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook, preheat your pan over medium heat, and coat it with a little butter.
- Stir your batter, and pour about 2-3 tbsp into the pan. Then lift the pan off the burner, tilting and rotating it so the batter forms a thin circle.
- Cook until the top is set, then flip.