This little treat is delectable.
Creamy. Smooth. Rich. And healthy.
Bursting with the fresh flavour of raspberries.
Just real fruit and Greek yogurt. So simple. SO good.
And the new way we’re eating yogurt around here. Oh yes.
The flavour takes me back to my childhood when we used to pick raspberries at my Grandparents farm, then dipped them in the sugar drawer, and ate them with cream. Yum.
I just really love simple, real food. You should try this…you won’t be sorry! 😉
- 2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Plain Greek yogurt (no sugar or flavour added)
- In a saucepan, combine the raspberries, sugar and lemon juice. Stir and mash the raspberries until they are completely broken down.
- Cook on low-medium heat for about 3-4 minutes. The mixture shouldn't be runny, it should be the consistency of a sauce.
- Let cool.
- After the mixture has cooled completely, stir the desired amount into some Greek yogurt and enjoy!
You could use any kind of berry or fruit for this recipe!
This sauce would be great over ice cream or pancakes too! Yum.
The flavour possibilites for this are endless!
I’ve got frozen bags of blueberries and mangoes just calling my name! So yum.
Have a delicious day!
Yummy Linking: Chef-in-Training, 33 Shades of Green, Little Inspiration, Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons, Funky Junk Interiors, Positively Splendid