Our family celebrated Easter at my sisters this year, and we pigged out! hee hee
I mean what’s a holiday without vast quantities of food?!
We noshed on so many amazing snacks, but the dinner…the dinner was SO good!
Where do I even start?!
I have quite a few recipes from that day, so I guess I’ll start here, with the pea salad she made!
This is such a fresh and springy salad…a major hit with my hubby!
My sis is an amazing cook!
And she has such style! Look how pretty this salad is!
Pea Salad with Radishes & Feta
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp honey
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- salt & pepper
- 1 pound frozen petite peas
- 1 bunch radishes, sliced thinly
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 cups fresh pea tendrils or pea sprouts
- Heat a pan over medium heat, add cumin seeds and toast until slightly dark and aromatic, about 2 minutes.
- Cool cumin seeds, and grind finely.
- Whisk together cumin, lime juice, honey and olive oil.
- Stir in dill. Salt & pepper dressing to taste.
- Cook peas until tender, about 2 minutes.
- Then drain the peas, rinse with cold water, and drain well again.
- Transfer the peas into a salad bowl, add radishes, feta cheese and dressing. Toss well.
- Add pea sprouts. Serve.
Recipe from Epicurious
This salad pairs really well with baked ham! Or try it with BBQ chicken. Delish!
See you tomorrow!