There are so many peaches in the markets right now and they are sweet and juicy and SO delicious…I just can’t get enough! Sometimes I like to buy them by the case and it can be a challenge to use them up before they get too ripe. But I’m usually up for the challenge! I like to make jam, crisps, pies, chutneys you name it! So recently I had some peaches calling out to me (they really did) and said that they wanted to be baked into a cake. So of course I had to say yes. Cake? Yes please. 😉
So I made a Peach Bundt Cake using the base from my Apple Bundt Cake, and it turned out beautifully! The cake is moist and sweet and delicious. And the peaches add the perfect touch of flavour…you want a piece now, I know it.
This Peach Bundt Cake is a perfect cake for breakfast or coffee/tea with friends and family. It’s so good. No one will be able to eat just one piece.
– – – –I hope you love it!
Looking for more peach deliciousness?
- Beet and Peach Homemade Barbecue Sauce (Tomato Free) from My Mommy Moment
- Peaches and Cream Bars from My Organized Chaos
- Peach Crisp with Coconut & Ginger Crumble By Frugal Mom Eh
- Peaches and Cream Oatmeal Muffins by Family Food and Travel
- Peach Bellini Mocktail by This Lil Piglet
- Easy Peach Jam
- Peach & Apricot Pie
- Peach Raspberry Crisp
- Ginger Peach Chutney