I do declare it’s a cookie kind of day. Because well, I just really love cookies. All kinds.
So guess what? I made you some (well I made them a while back for my post over here, but I still made them for y’all). And these are not just any cookies. These Peanut Brittle & Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies are chock full of chocolate and peanut butter chips, peanut brittle, and salted pretzels. Wowie zowie.
These cookies are chocolate-y, peanut-y, sweet, crunchy and a little bit salty all at the same time. So basically they satisfy the whole spectrum of cravings. True story.
And eaten right out of the oven…oh my…there was never a better tasting cookie. And want to know what can make these cookies even better? Switch up the added ingredients and put in what ever you like: toffee bits, butterscotch chips, white chocolate chunks…YUM. Basically just indulge and load em up!
- 1 cup butter
- 1½ cups brown sugar, packed
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup raisins
- ⅓ cup chopped peanut brittle
- ⅓ cup chopped salted pretzels
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Line your cookie sheets with parchment paper, and set aside.
- With a mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until it is creamy and smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Add the vanilla, and mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- To the butter/sugar mixture, slowly add the flour mixture until well combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients: raisins, peanut brittle, pretzels, chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Drop the batter by the tablespoon, about 1 inch apart, and bake for 7 - 9 minutes.
- Cool on a cookie sheet and enjoy!
Recipe inspired by Company’s Coming: Cookies
These cookies make the best milk dunkers! So get your apron on, get that oven preheating and let’s do some baking!
For more delicious cookie recipes, check out some of my favourites from my blog!