Happy Friday my friends! I’m so glad it’s the weekend. Aren’t you? I find the first month of back to school and all the activities that come with it, absolutely exhausting. Not to mention the back to school bugs that seem to be making their rounds here. Needless to say, we’re all ready for some relaxation time. The weekends are all about unwinding and enjoying family…and of course eating good food too right?! Of course it is!
I’ve got a great recipe for you to enjoy this weekend. So remember this week when I posted my Braided Pumpkin Bread recipe, and teased you about a dessert that I was going to share? Well this is it. Pumpkin Bread Pudding! I took some of the bread I made and turned it into this creamy, delicious pumpkin bread pudding. And you need to try it!
I haven’t made a bread pudding in ages, and forgot how great they are. I had to halt third helpings, the kids loved it so much!
This dessert melts in your mouth and tastes just like pumpkin pie! Serve it warm with ice cream, and oh my word you have dessert heaven.
Recipe adapted from Fine Cooking
I hope you enjoy this recipe! It would be great for Thanksgiving…a fun twist to a classic dessert!
– – – – –
Here are even more delicious pumpkin recipes for you:
- Pumpkin Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing by Family Food and Travel
- Pumpkin Spice Delight Java by Mommy Moment
- Layered Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie by Frugal Mom Eh
- Chocolate, Butterscotch & Peanut Butter Chip Pumpkin Cookies by Echoes of Laughter
- Mini Pumpkin Pies by My Organized Chaos
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies by My 3 Little Kittens
- Pumpkin Spice Granola Bars
- Pumpkin Spice Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Baked Oatmeal