This Pea Salad with Radishes & Feta is a great salad for your next dinner! The dressing is tangy and delicious!
– – – – – –
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- salt & pepper
- 1 pound frozen petite peas
- 1 bunch radishes (sliced thinly)
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 cups fresh pea tendrils or pea sprouts
- Heat a pan over medium heat, add cumin seeds and toast until slightly dark and aromatic, about 2 minutes.
- Cool cumin seeds, and grind finely.
- Whisk together cumin, lime juice, honey and olive oil.
- Stir in dill. Salt & pepper dressing to taste.
- Cook peas until tender, about 2 minutes.
- Then drain the peas, rinse with cold water, and drain well again.
- Transfer the peas into a salad bowl, add radishes, feta cheese and dressing. Toss well.
- Add pea sprouts. Serve.
Recipe from Epicurious