This Pea Salad with Radishes & Feta is a great salad for your next dinner! The dressing is tangy and delicious!
– – – – – –
Pea Salad with Radishes & Feta
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- salt & pepper
- 1 pound frozen petite peas
- 1 bunch radishes sliced thinly
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 cups fresh pea tendrils or pea sprouts
Heat a pan over medium heat, add cumin seeds and toast until slightly dark and aromatic, about 2 minutes.
Cool cumin seeds, and grind finely.
Whisk together cumin, lime juice, honey and olive oil.
Stir in dill. Salt & pepper dressing to taste.
Cook peas until tender, about 2 minutes.
Then drain the peas, rinse with cold water, and drain well again.
Transfer the peas into a salad bowl, add radishes, feta cheese and dressing. Toss well.
Add pea sprouts. Serve.
Recipe from Epicurious