- 1 – 12 inch pizza crust base, pre-baked
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 – 2 tbsp capers
- 8 pieces of smoked salmon
- fresh dill
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add dill and mix.
- Spread the cream cheese mix over the pizza base, leaving about a 1/2 inch along the edge of the crust.
- Lay on the smoked salmon pieces, spreading it out so you are making 8 pizza slices.
- Sprinkle on the red onion and capers.
- Bake at 450 degrees for about 8-10 minutes. The crust should slightly puff up and be slightly browned. Watch carefully so that it doesn’t burn!
- Remove it from the oven, sprinkle on some fresh dill, slice into 8 pieces and serve!
You can add a touch of Dijon Mustard to the cream cheese mix – it’s fantastic! [br]I doubled this recipe and made 2 pizzas. This served 8 people comfortably.
Adapted from Lori and Canadian Living