This really is The Easiest Banana Muffin Recipe! Simple ingredients, 2 bowls, and you can mix everything by hand! Makes moist and delicious muffins!
– – – – – –
Yes, there are a million different recipes for banana muffins. In fact I have a couple here on my blog already, but this recipe is by far the easiest and most delicious of them all. How is it different you ask? I guess I like this recipe because it has less sugar than the one I’ve been using for years, and it also has baking powder which I swear makes a difference in the bigger size of the muffins. Plus this recipe can all be mixed by hand using only 2 bowls if you wanted. I used a mixer out of habit, but you really could just mix the ingredients by hand, making this recipe so easy. It’s a great one for kids to try out on their own!
The smell of banana muffins baking is one of life’s great pleasures. It’s the smell of something delicious about to come out of the oven…mmmm warm banana muffins are a fave. I don’t think I’ll ever grow tired of this humble muffin. I actually feel sad for people who don’t like them. 😉
But seriously, you should try these. They’re great for breakfast, snacks, and kids lunches.Print
- 4 mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- With a mixer combine the sugar and butter, then add the egg.
- Mix in the mashed banana.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Add the dry mixture to the banana mixture and gently combine.
- Line a 12 cup muffin tin with liners, and evenly distribute the batter between the 12 liners.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Have a delicious day!